It's never a bad time to make you and your family's wellness a priority. Have you ever admired people who make their own syrups from ingredients like elderberries? Have you ever wondered where they sourced all of their ingredients, but simply don't have the time to research for yourself? Look no further!
We've done the hard part for you by providing everything you need for a delicious and nutritious Immunitea Syrup. This kit will help you feel empowered to learn how to support your immune health.
Elderberries have antioxidants that may help relieve cold and flu symptoms and boost your immune system. This syrup kit is full of ingredients containing vitamin C and is anti-inflammatory.
- 3 cups of water
- Full package of “Immunitea” herbs
- 1 cup of honey
Other tools needed: fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth, spoon, glass jar or bowl, funnel
- Add herbs and water into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then cover. Reduce to a simmer for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mash the herbs carefully using a spoon or other flat utensil.
- Pour through a strainer or cheesecloth into a glass jar or bowl.
- Discard the herbs and let the liquid cool to
- When it is no longer hot, add the honey
- and stir well.
- Pour the syrup into a 16 oz glass bottle.